- Along some active faults we can see clear alignments of microearthquakes .
- Her mind, and especially her memory, was preternaturally active .
- Burning pain is often applied to the sensation of active peptic ulceration .
- The active ozone is a slightly ionic form of a bent array of oxygen atoms .
- June 6 seems to have been for me an active and not barren day .
- He had been active and healthy, yet his strength left him suddenly .
- The dandelion patch is the least developed of the four active vents .
- In the following three years he became an active political figure .
- Autophagy appears to involve an active participation of the vacuolar membranes .
- The patient may show an actual crater deforming indication of active disease .
What is the meaning of active in Chinese and how to say active in Chinese? active Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.