- Nixon from the first was in favor of a more active policy .
- Professor though he was , he took an active part in politics .
- It is quite true that the unconscious wishes are always active .
- He is active in work .
- The nonphosphorylated pathway may be more active in leaf tissue .
- Though he was a professor , he took an active part in politics .
- The market is active .
- Intact skin is a highly complex, metabolically active organ .
- Are sedentary pests more easily controlled than the active pests ?
- He is already an old man and pensioner, but quite active .
What is the meaning of active in Chinese and how to say active in Chinese? active Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.