- Both the pollen grains and the gynoecia are active .
- These chemically active ferments cause havoc .
- The place had become very active .
- The scouts are active under the enemy 's very noses .
- It also exists in active and inactive forms .
- This is an active volcano which spews out lava every year .
- She is wise , and active too .
- They also tend to be active in their communities .
- He was a very active lad .
- His mind became active again .
What is the meaning of active in Chinese and how to say active in Chinese? active Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.