- She plays an active part in local politics .
- He pursued an active ecclesiastical policy .
- An active volcano vomits forth smoke and lava .
- She is wonderfully active for her age .
- She was active as a left-winger in the party .
- She has taken an active part in all past contests .
- I was a man active elsewhere .
- Most active clergymen have their hobby .
- Write is enabled when this line is active .
- The active enchantment reaches my dust .
What is the meaning of active in Chinese and how to say active in Chinese? active Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.