- She is acting as a private individual in this matter .
- He acts as an old man in the play .
- Herman had acted as if he were devoted to yasha .
- The world's natural ecosystems act as a buffer .
- Each partner acts as a principal on his own behalf .
- If everyone acts as he pleases , everything will be in a muddle .
- Continue to act as a good girl, and you will satisfy us .
- Around it were stationed soldiers who were acting as guards .
- Southeastern united states has also acted as a donor region .
- He acted as a middleman in discussions between the two companies .
What is the meaning of act as in Chinese and how to say act as in Chinese? act as Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.