- Our atmosphere acts as an efficient trap .
- The phosphate also acts as a binder .
- I volunteered to act as chauffeur .
- He acted as if he were smoking .
- I am not so fond of acting as i was at first .
- Impulse acts as a message sent through a neuron .
- A trained dog can act as a guide to a blind person .
- Ormond believes himself licensed to act as he pleases .
- Haldeman's staff acted as an extension of haldeman .
- Will you act as witness to the agreement between us ?
What is the meaning of act as in Chinese and how to say act as in Chinese? act as Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.