- Conditions that are correlated with accelerated deposition include drainage area, gully development, and texture of source material .
- When the velocity of a moving body changes continuously as the motion proceeds, the body is said to move with accelerated motion .
- The excess energy goes into creating and accelerating a high-speed solar wind that emanates primarily from the regions of the holes .
if continues to increase at an accelerating rate, it is certain that ecological effects must occur at some time. 如果二氧化碳继续加快速度增加，肯定在某些时候，生态学效应一定会发生。
- The friendly banter indicated that with the peace in vietnam signed, china could accelerate its move toward us without embarrassment .
- Basically the developing countries as a whole have not been able to accelerate their food production growth rates enough to keep up with their rapidly increasing populations .
- Warming seems to be accelerating somewhat
- Real coding based accelerating genetic algorithm
- Sometimes the process accelerates as in my case
- Control about the direction that the key to accelerate
What is the meaning of accelerate in Chinese and how to say accelerate in Chinese? accelerate Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.