- Conditions that are correlated with accelerated deposition include drainage area, gully development, and texture of source material.
- When the velocity of a moving body changes continuously as the motion proceeds, the body is said to move with accelerated motion.
- The excess energy goes into creating and accelerating a high-speed solar wind that emanates primarily from the regions of the holes.
- if continues to increase at an accelerating rate, it is certain that ecological effects must occur at some time.
- The friendly banter indicated that with the peace in vietnam signed, china could accelerate its move toward us without embarrassment.
- Warming seems to be accelerating somewhat
- Real coding based accelerating genetic algorithm
- Sometimes the process accelerates as in my case
- Control about the direction that the key to accelerate
- The preconditioned accelerate the convergence of 2ppj method
What is the meaning of accelerate and how to define accelerate in English? accelerate meaning, what does accelerate mean in a sentence? accelerate meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.