- Losses of ca and mg are accelerated by fertilizers which supply nitrate, sulphate and chloride .
- The range in which financial skill can accelerate the growth process will differ from situation to situation .
- Planning for his trip to beijing accelerated and soon submerged other considerations .
- The j x b force shoots the plasma out of the rocket, and the ensuing reaction force accelerates the rocket.
- Hydroperoxide decomposition into radicals is accelerated by various catalysts, notable the transition metals .
- If the drug accelerates heart rate without improving coronary perfusion, myocardial ischemia will be even more pronounced .
- At the other extreme, a star whose mass is too great will become so hot as a result of accelerated nuclear reaction .
- For him to concede that his ability to govern had been impaired would accelerate the assault on his presidency .
- Once the machine started skidding they accelerated its descent over the precipice rather than braked it in time .
- The arsenite reactions can be variously accelerated by the addition of aliphatic acids and hydroxy-substituted aliphatic acids .
What is the meaning of accelerate in Chinese and how to say accelerate in Chinese? accelerate Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.