- The kremlin needed an excuse to accelerate the pressures it was exerting on india .
- It is frequently accelerated by the presence of an active environment and by triaxial stress .
- Or your reference frame is at rest in an aircraft that accelerates rapidly on takeoff .
- In order to catch up with and surpass the advanced world levels we 'll have to accelerate our speed .
- A person who lives at the equator is in accelerated motion due to the earth's rotation .
- Stream and river control works may have a serious local influence on accelerating channel erosion .
- Thus the economy would have completed the first round of an upward spiral of accelerating growth .
- It would legitimatize renewal by the soviet union and therefore accelerate the nuclear arms race .
- Pulses of radiation are emitted when free electrons in the gas are accelerated by passing ions .
- Wondering why the idea hadn't occurred to him sooner, he decided to seek accelerated promotion .
What is the meaning of accelerate in Chinese and how to say accelerate in Chinese? accelerate Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.