- The kremlin needed an excuse to accelerate the pressures it was exerting on india.
- It is frequently accelerated by the presence of an active environment and by triaxial stress.
- Or your reference frame is at rest in an aircraft that accelerates rapidly on takeoff.
- In order to catch up with and surpass the advanced world levels we 'll have to accelerate our speed.
- A person who lives at the equator is in accelerated motion due to the earth's rotation.
- Stream and river control works may have a serious local influence on accelerating channel erosion.
- Thus the economy would have completed the first round of an upward spiral of accelerating growth.
- It would legitimatize renewal by the soviet union and therefore accelerate the nuclear arms race.
- Pulses of radiation are emitted when free electrons in the gas are accelerated by passing ions.
- Wondering why the idea hadn't occurred to him sooner, he decided to seek accelerated promotion.
What is the meaning of accelerate and how to define accelerate in English? accelerate meaning, what does accelerate mean in a sentence? accelerate meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.