- The particle would be accelerated as it enters the gap in one direction .
- The atomic particles resist being accelerated past the velocity of light .
- The leader is losing ground as the rest of the runners accelerate .
- I believe accelerated promotion is justified and i should have it now .
- Man has greatly accelerated these changes since he began cultivating the soil .
- The released electron is accelerated by the applied field and gains kinetic energy .
- The complete retirement of james some six years ago had accelerated business .
- An accelerated charged particle radiates energy in the form of an electromagnetic wave .
- Why has the process of urbanisation accelerated so rapidly during the past century ?
- We expected to accelerate trade, the exchange of persons, and eventually diplomacy .
What is the meaning of accelerate in Chinese and how to say accelerate in Chinese? accelerate Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.