- Ethylene thiourea is an excellent and proven accelerant of vulcanization of neoprene and polychloroprene rubbers.
- Though the fire has been deemed suspicious, investigators have found no evidence of accelerant.
- Despite this, no conclusive proof has been found to identify the type of accelerant used.
- Beside him was a white container that officials believe held the accelerant that spread the blaze.
- There was either a delay in calling the Fire Department or possibly an accelerant was used.
- Investigators said an accelerant _ ` perhaps gasoline'_ had been poured on the bodies.
- These game could be an accelerant.
- This was taken as evidence that accelerant was poured by Willingham as he left the house.
- Houston Fire Department officials stated that they discovered an accelerant that was used in the fire.
- Two buildings were set on fire with what Carman described as a homebrew high-temperature accelerant.
What is the meaning of accelerant and how to define accelerant in English? accelerant meaning, what does accelerant mean in a sentence? accelerant meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.