- Authorities have previously said an accelerant was used.
- Investigators said they still have not determined what sort of accelerant the arsonist used.
- There, on June 1, he used an accelerant to start a blaze.
- Lab tests could find no trace of accelerant.
- This left only the chemical testing for accelerant.
- It is revealed that the fire was started deliberately by use of an accelerant.
- Drops of lemon flavoring may be added to the sauce as a fire accelerant.
- The paint thinner acted as an accelerant.
- The car had been doused with an accelerant, and a handgun was found inside.
- Nearly an hour later, hot coals from the accelerant and added to the fire.
What is the meaning of accelerant and how to define accelerant in English? accelerant meaning, what does accelerant mean in a sentence? accelerant meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.