- . . . and a ticket to the caymans , okay
- If every human being in america buys a ticket . .
- Do you have a ticket ? i need it to give you the car
- Can i get a ticket for the sight - seeing bus here
- I ' ll look for a ticket for you , too . thanks
- Fiona : first , you ' ll need to buy a ticket
- Please book me a ticket to beijing , for wednesday
- You can ' t park here ! you ' ll get a ticket
- Henry is going on an airplane . he must have a ticket
- Louisa ： but how did you manage to get a ticket
What is the meaning of a ticket in Chinese and how to say a ticket in Chinese? a ticket Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.