- A shell splinter embedded itself in the wall .
- He felt as if a shell would swallow all of them .
- The room was now a shell of amber light and shadows .
- A shell [an arrow] whizzed past .
- And so with solids such as a shell , a nut , a plum .
- A shell had fallen and while we waited three others fell up the road .
- To combine topics and domains , use a shell dtd
- Her ear too is a shell , the peeping lobe there
- Behind the scenes , a dita dtd is just a shell
- Analysis of liquid splash and its impact against a shell
What is the meaning of a shell in Chinese and how to say a shell in Chinese? a shell Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.