a loaf of
- Jean valjean is put into jail and given no . 24601 just because he steals a loaf of bread
犯人# 24601 ?因为偷了一条面包，开始了他的十九年牢狱生涯。他的名字：尚华桑。
- For on account of a harlot one is reduced to a loaf of bread , and an adulteress hunts for the precious life
箴6 : 26因为妓女能使人只剩一块饼、淫妇猎取人宝贵的生命。
- [ niv ] for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread , and the adulteress preys upon your very life
- I said i ' m looking for a date who is soft , sweet and a little bit nutty . they matched me with a loaf of banana bread
- He distributed to everyone of israel , both man and woman , to everyone a loaf of bread and a portion of meat and a raisin cake
代上16 : 3并且分给以色列人、无论男女、每人一个饼、一块肉、一个葡萄饼。
- For the first time in his life he wondered how people can give up their dignity for a loaf of bread which cost less than $ 0 . 25
- " i will not give you any money , but i ' ll give you some bread . if i give you a loaf of bread , will you go away and not come back ?
- The frenchman , victor hugo , wrote his novel les miserables about a poor man who stole a loaf of bread to keep from hunger
- They ' re small things , but you ' ve no idea how good it feels to be able to go out on my own for a loaf of bread or a pint of milk .
尽管这些都是很细小的事情，但你却无法体会，当我可以独自去买面包或牛奶时，感觉是多么美好. " 。
- Then old mrs . rabbit took a basket and her umbrella , and went through the wood to the baker ' s . she bought a loaf of brown bread and currant buns
What is the meaning of a loaf of in Chinese and how to say a loaf of in Chinese? a loaf of Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.