a loaf of bread
- They ' re small things , but you ' ve no idea how good it feels to be able to go out on my own for a loaf of bread or a pint of milk .
尽管这些都是很细小的事情，但你却无法体会，当我可以独自去买面包或牛奶时，感觉是多么美好. " 。
- With only the bible , a cross , and a loaf of bread in hand , these messengers had walked thousands of miles along the old silk road to deliver the word of god
- The first floor of the building , of which hanson s flat was the third , was occupied by a bakery , and to this , while she was standing there , hanson came down to buy a loaf of bread
- Said busoni disdainfully ; " poverty may make a man beg , steal a loaf of bread at a baker s door , but not cause him to open a secretary in a house supposed to be inhabited
- You must know that type of person that is , the bean that you are talking to in order to ask the right questions that is , to call the right methods - it s no good asking a butcher for a loaf of bread
- A scientist at michigan state university has calculated that the production of a single hen egg requires about 120 gallons of water , a loaf of bread requires 300 gallons , and a pound of beef , 3 , 500
密执安州立大学的一位科学家计算过，母鸡下一只鸡蛋要消耗约120加仑的水，生产一只面包要300加仑的水，而生产一磅牛肉要3 ， 500加仑的水。
- For nearly a quarter of a century , in another section of the city , fleischmann , the baker , had given a loaf of bread to any one who would come for it to the side door of his restaurant at the corner of broadway and tenth street , at midnight
What is the meaning of a loaf of bread in Chinese and how to say a loaf of bread in Chinese? a loaf of bread Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.