a loaf of bread
- For the price of a harlot is a loaf of bread , but the wife of another man hunts for the precious soul
- For the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread , and the adulteress preys upon your very life
- Then he gave a loaf of bread , a cake of dates and a cake of raisins to each israelite man and woman
- Jean valjean is put into jail and given no . 24601 just because he steals a loaf of bread
犯人# 24601 ?因为偷了一条面包，开始了他的十九年牢狱生涯。他的名字：尚华桑。
- For on account of a harlot one is reduced to a loaf of bread , and an adulteress hunts for the precious life
箴6 : 26因为妓女能使人只剩一块饼、淫妇猎取人宝贵的生命。
- [ niv ] for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread , and the adulteress preys upon your very life
- He distributed to everyone of israel , both man and woman , to everyone a loaf of bread and a portion of meat and a raisin cake
代上16 : 3并且分给以色列人、无论男女、每人一个饼、一块肉、一个葡萄饼。
- For the first time in his life he wondered how people can give up their dignity for a loaf of bread which cost less than $ 0 . 25
- " i will not give you any money , but i ' ll give you some bread . if i give you a loaf of bread , will you go away and not come back ?
- The frenchman , victor hugo , wrote his novel les miserables about a poor man who stole a loaf of bread to keep from hunger
What is the meaning of a loaf of bread in Chinese and how to say a loaf of bread in Chinese? a loaf of bread Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.