- Life passes, with us all, a day at a time .
- We average 8 hours ( work ) a day .
- Take two tablets three times a day after meals .
- He 'll get to shanghai in a day or two .
- Injecting animals is all in a day work for a vet .
- She thinks nothing of walking thirty miles a day .
- This is a day to be remembered .
- To be taken three times a day , two ( tablets ) each time .
- I can do with two meals a day .
- Such a piece of work cannot be completed in a day .
What is the meaning of a day in Chinese and how to say a day in Chinese? a day Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.