- When a bridge is to be blasted as a non-military operation, completely different demands are made .
- At anaphase the dicentric chromatid will form a bridge and the acentric a fragment, both of which can be scored .
- Long-chained charged synthetic and natural polymers can act to destabilize colloids by forming a bridge between one colloid and another .
- Work serves as a bridge between man and reality
- It was not feasible to build a bridge at that point
- Their job is to build a bridge over the river
- Life is a bridge of sighs across the flood of tears
- Leave her in the desert . push her off a bridge
- It is not feasible to build a bridge at that point
- Their work is to build a bridge over the river
What is the meaning of a bridge in Chinese and how to say a bridge in Chinese? a bridge Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.