- He speaks like a book .
- He was given a book .
- The customer dropped a book and he lost his train of thought .
- He was deep in a book and she in a crossword puzzle .
- Out of sheer boredom i would pick up a book and read on and on .
- She took a book at random and sat down with it open on her lap .
- Maggie asked idly, flat on her stomach on the carpet reading a book .
- Controversy draws attention to a book and can increase sales .
- The empire city is not easy to read, but is a book of rare quality .
- His call for a book of the trains had been a sheer piece of impromptu .
What is the meaning of a book in Chinese and how to say a book in Chinese? a book Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.