- You copied it out of a book .
- It 's a book of 2,000-odd pages .
- I can read you like a book : you are not sorry at all .
- Frank was scolded for having goaded jim to steal a book .
- It is moreover a book of astonishing wit and verve .
- He is so diligent that he never goes anywhere without a book .
- His head was bent over a book .
- Such a book being there was wonderful enough .
- My sister gave me a book .
- He gave me a book , a pen and some money besides .
What is the meaning of a book in Chinese and how to say a book in Chinese? a book Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.