- The doctor is presently writing a book .
- There are always advantages in opening a book .
- She put the newspaper aside and picked up a book .
- I can read his mind like a book .
- There 's a book missing from the set .
- It is a book of nearly 200,000 words .
- I soon took possession of a book .
- People, i felt, really do judge a book by its cover .
- Give me a book please , jane .
- Is there a book on the table ?
What is the meaning of a book in Chinese and how to say a book in Chinese? a book Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.