- I decided to retire early with a book .
- My fingers scan a book in braille .
- A book is not judged only on its length .
- Never did he know the sight of a book .
- Peter 's always got his nose in a book .
- I was reading a book by tugenieff .
- I can read you like a book : you are not sorry at all .
- Convert a book into machine-readable form .
- What really knocks me out is a book like this .
- Man : give me a book please , jane .
What is the meaning of a book in Chinese and how to say a book in Chinese? a book Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.