- " a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- - a bird ' s mouth , isn ' t it ? - cor , you are green
- If i were a bird , i could fly in the sky
- I can see a bird up the wall . can you shoot it
- An owlet is a bird of prey that flies at night
- Holds it up . ) did she have a bird , mrs . hale
- We got a bird ' s - eye view of the city from here
- Supposed to bring good luck , a bird caught in a room ,
- Lily is very slim because she eats like a bird
- I woke up , and found a bird singing in the tree
What is the meaning of a bird in Chinese and how to say a bird in Chinese? a bird Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.