- The kite's all ready, and the engine's as sweet as a bird .
- A bird launched off .
- From the trees a few yards away a bird called once, and insects creaked .
- Khrushchev was far too canny a bird to discuss anything of value in a hotel room .
- Joanna went on her way singing, and it seemed as if her voice was lovelier than that of a bird .
- As the carriage drove in, eva seemed like a bird ready to burst from a cage, with the wild eagerness of her delight .
- A bird amongst the bushes kept a little chant vibrating; and all the plum tree's shape and colour seemed alive .
- Suddenly a raft appeared , looking rather like noah 's ark , carrying the whole family , a few hens , the dogs , a cat , and a bird in a cage .
- He is shooting at a bird , but he doesn ' t shoot it
- A bird that knocks on the door when delivering messages
What is the meaning of a bird in Chinese and how to say a bird in Chinese? a bird Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.