- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- The bark shot out of the harbour like a bird .
- That flying machine is shaped something like a bird .
- It is natural for a bird to fly .
- My new car goes like a bird .
- I wish i were a bird !
- I see a bird there .
- Would i were a bird !
- A bird pipes up .
- Godliman stood at a lectern, perched one leg like a bird .
What is the meaning of a bird in Chinese and how to say a bird in Chinese? a bird Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.