- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- A bird chirped nearby somewhere .
- She's a bird that way, never gets enough .
- A bird that cannot fly is an anomaly .
- I'm as full of notes as a bird now !
- If you were a bird , you could fly .
- From the plane we had a bird 's eye view of london .
- You have been fighting for a bird !
- If i were a bird , i could fly .
- " a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush . "
What is the meaning of a bird in Chinese and how to say a bird in Chinese? a bird Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.