- Planetary perturbations make the earth's orbit about the sun irregular .
- An electron moving in an excited orbit stays there only for a very short time .
- Satellite lifetimes in orbit range from a matter of days to hundreds of years .
- Looking to the south, the paths of the stars are simply very large circles .
- The launcher and vehicle are then transported to the firing pad by a crawler .
- Twenty incoming flights were stacked up overhead, and orbiting。
- The moon doesn't describe a circle round the earth, but rather an ellipse .
- In the space program the theory is used to determine spaceship trajectories .
What is the meaning of 轨道 in English and how to say 轨道 in English? 轨道 English meaning, 軌道的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.