- Trains run on rails .
- Avalanches poured down on the tracks and rails were spread .
- Let's suppose that the electron at first is in the normal orbit .
- The orbits of such faint asteroids are not yet known .
- To pin down the size of an orbital, we take a contour surface .
- Standing wave representations such as these are called atomic orbitals .
- My thoughts were turned into the channel of their earlier bent .
- They were placed by a derrick mounted on rails on the bridge deck .
- The orbits of the planets are ellipses with the sun at one focus .
- The russians plan to put a satellite into orbit round mars .
What is the meaning of 轨道 in English and how to say 轨道 in English? 轨道 English meaning, 軌道的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.