- We crossed the tram tracks .
- The tracks, side by side, were becoming more and more numerous .
- An electron in the innermost orbit has the least energy .
- The earth was still vibrating, the rails still humming .
- The path followed by a projectile is called its trajectory .
- No train could move unless the tracks were first inspected .
- His mind sagged round and round on the same track .
- We have already worked out the conditions for a circular orbit .
- There is only one lower-energy orbital in a cyclic system .
- They spin like fiery planets lots from their orbits .
What is the meaning of 轨道 in English and how to say 轨道 in English? 轨道 English meaning, 軌道的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.