- The people were borne down by universal poverty, disease, illiteracy and repression .
- And the miners were debased by the poverty that eroded ambition and pride .
- To relieve her poverty, hepzibah opens a small general shop on the ground floor of the house .
- It made my heart tighten to look at that figure-the embodiment of poverty and submission .
- They want to see what we were able to do with the most poverty-ridden section of the united states .
- Since i am myself poor and obscure, i can offer you but a service of poverty and obscurity .
- These things were the truth, and they felt the sense of poverty and depression lifted from them .
- Illich and freire speak from experience of the impoverished third world of latin america .
- Sometimes expropriation is in the economic interest of people in poor countries. sometimes it is not .
What is the meaning of 贫穷 in English and how to say 贫穷 in English? 贫穷 English meaning, 貧窮的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.