- Italy lies prostrate under her miseries and disasters .
- Foreign travel opened his eyes to poverty for the first time .
- Once out of the farm the approach of poverty would be sure .
- He toured india's engorged cities and squalid villages .
- Despite his poverty , he refused to part with the family jewels .
- You will hear people say that poverty is the best spur to the artist .
- The poor farmers do not have well-established claims to their land .
- Their tattered clothing and broken furniture indicated their poverty .
- The magnitude and extent of poverty in any country depend on two factors .
- She recalled the poor starving children of india-their tortured faces !
What is the meaning of 贫穷 in English and how to say 贫穷 in English? 贫穷 English meaning, 貧窮的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.