- We stopped to let the horses to have a feed .
- He did n't let the older boys buffalo him ..
- The driver gave him a lift to the station .
- The comedian was jeered at by the audience .
- We must spoil you a little before you go .
- Let us join hands and advance together .
- Hang the doubts, the misery of waiting !
- Will you let me try to mend it for you ?
- I am training my dog to come to heel .
- Do not allow pleasure to interfere with duty .
What is the meaning of 让 in English and how to say 让 in English? 让 English meaning, 讓的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.