- Eliza finally grew suspicious of the woman, picked a quarrel with her, and ejected her .
- An optical shop, in the business of making lenses, will have a set of precision spherical test plates or gauges .
- He studies mythology, linguistics, oriental cultures, spending years in japan acquiring the discipline of zen .
- Here was a man who sincerely did not mind what people thought of him, and so convention had no hold on him .
- The synthesis isotactic polymers is usually only possible by means of special stereospecific (stereoregulating)initiators .
- In colonel brandon alone, of all her new acquaintances did elinor find a person who could claim the respect of abilities .
- The laws of men or the laws of religion have no longer sufficient power to check depravity of manners and the triumph of the wicked .
- Stars are not scattered randomly throughout space but are gathered into large systems widely separated from each other .
- Fifteen years ago, when ruth and nim were married, ruth made clear she didn 't care one way or the other about jewish observances .
- Men has free choice. otherwise counsels, exhortations, commands, prohibitions, rewards and punishments would be in vain .
What is the meaning of 规 in English and how to say 规 in English? 规 English meaning, 規的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.