- Beside the operating table was a stand on which the instruments and antiseptics had been placed .
- Then he began coming to doctors to write out for him the latin names of medicines in chinese characters .
- A prescription drug costs millions to research and takes five, six years before it's ready for selling .
- The only reason anyone can think of is to sow confusion and aid the drug firms when there's trouble .
- In this process a chemical reaction occurs that depletes the metal plates and chemicals in the solution .
- As most of us know, there are hearings being held at present in the u.s. congress about the pharmaceutical industry .
- Where drug company detail people must have known, or at least had a good idea, that noah was heavily on drugs .
- Similar amounts of material were received, with great frequency, from other manufacturers seeking approval of their drugs .
- The captain was taking orders from the islanders for supplies, dry goods, medicines, hardware, spare parts, and all the other things .
- His ungentlemanly attempts to discredit the sale of drugs by his professional brethren would by-and-by recoil on himself .
What is the meaning of 药品 in English and how to say 药品 in English? 药品 English meaning, 藥品的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.