- He held out his hand ; i gave him mine : he took it first in one , then in both his own
- Deeply touched , one of the victims held a fellow initiate s hands tightly and kept saying , " thank you
- He readily responded to his daughter s drawing her arm through his , and took - and kept - her hand in both his own
- As for my brothers , i don t care - he clasped his fingers behind her back to keep her from slipping away
- I have carved you in the palm of my hand . ” so also , the people who come in contact with you are precious to him
- When he came back into the room , pierre was sitting where he had been sitting before , with his head in his hands
- It seemed to her that if she could lay her two hands upon that neck that all its strength and vigor would flow out to her
- Was the cry that rang through her . " lean toward him , if so you will , and place your two hands upon his neck !
这话响彻了她的心里， “既然你想，就偎过去，用双手按住他的脖子吧！ ”
- To make assurance surer , i got upon my hands and knees , and crawled , without a sound , towards the corner of the house
- The additional cartoon shows the prophet muhammad burying his face in his hands and saying , " it is hard to be loved by fools .
在新漫画中先知穆罕默德用双手捂住脸说： “得到傻瓜的爱真难” 。
What is the meaning of 用双手 in English and how to say 用双手 in English? 用双手 English meaning, 用雙手的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.