- The islands being wholly of volcanic origin, the soil is necessarily very rich .
- Later, the mountain swells enough to be measured by tiltmeters .
- Active faults and lineaments, and recent volcanic activity were re-examined .
- Similar events have been observed only a few times before at other volcanoes .
- If the volcano becomes inactive and cools, surrounding rock may be worn away .
- Such lavas also once came from the volcanoes in the cascade range in washington .
- Volcanic tremor is due to the oscillation of magmatic gas or due to the crater-wall downfall .
- Volcanic tremor is due to the oscillation of magmatic gas or due to the craterwall downfall .
- Because of the bulging, the already steep north side of the volcano was becoming even steeper .
- Then a lake formed, probably after an eruption blocked some rivers or streams .
What is the meaning of 火山 in English and how to say 火山 in English? 火山 English meaning, 火山的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.