- The most impressive volcanic phenomena are explosive eruptions .
- Mount muhavura, the first of the volcanoes, is a perfect cone .
- We were concerned that the north slope of the volcano might slide away .
- Then the gas pressure builds up until the volcano erupts .
- Swanson was in his car driving toward the volcano when it blew .
- The ash, cinders, and other fragments become a consolidated rock .
- Most volcanic eruptions in recorded history have blown skyward .
- Stromboli rises 3, 000 feet above the surface of the mediterranean .
- The volcanoes threw millions of tons of ash and smoke into the air .
- Few people have been harmed physically by molten lava flowing from volcanoes .
What is the meaning of 火山 in English and how to say 火山 in English? 火山 English meaning, 火山的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.