- The cells from a normal female contain a small darkly staining body lying just within the nuclear membrane--this is the barr body .
- Finally a courier came up from jonesboro with the reassuring news that the yankees had been beaten back .
- Pasteurellosis denotes an infectious disease in which the microorgunisms pasteurella multocida or pasteurella hemolytyca are causally involved .
- It appeared that in that country the disease was caused by an antibiotic-resistant strain of e. coli that was transmitted by the boar .
- The gut loop of the rabbits was considered to be less satisfactory than the gut loop of the pig for evaluating enteropathic e. coli of wine .
What is the meaning of 氏 in English and how to say 氏 in English? 氏 English meaning, 氏的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.