- Joe was in college and worried about exams .
- He has diffidence in expressing his opinions .
- She had lost in the finals the week before .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- He dodged when the police fired at him .
- He summed up the situation at a glance .
- He realized at once what was happening .
- The anastomosis must be done with great care .
- The campaign did not detain him long .
- It was ten o'clock when he finally showed up .
What is the meaning of 时 in English and how to say 时 in English? 时 English meaning, 時的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.