- I laugh all alone at my complete inanity .
- The plane crashed out of our sight .
- Please look me up when you are in town again .
- Be sure to ventilate on the upstroke .
- She was sorely missed at the reunion .
- The full story came out at the trial .
- Strawberries are cheaper when they are in season .
- It was late when the old man came home .
- The ship arrived with damage to bulwarks .
- Hundreds died when the liner went down .
What is the meaning of 时 in English and how to say 时 in English? 时 English meaning, 時的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.