- Do you wish when you see a shooting star ?
- He was biting his nails in his nervousness .
- I 'm always nervous when i make a speech .
- When she spoke, her voice was frosty .
- The pickpocket was caught in the act .
- When i die i will put you in my will .
- He is very discreet in giving his opinions .
- He was broken-hearted when his wife died .
- Please quote our reference when replying .
- He died with his family all around him .
What is the meaning of 时 in English and how to say 时 in English? 时 English meaning, 時的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.