- Mrs.. hart is lavish in spending money .
- Peter loves juggling with language .
- The whole allied world was thrown into gloom .
- The school is very stern in its discipline .
- You must hear his side of things now .
- Management is frozen-face and silent .
- I recounted egyptian complaints .
- This speeded his intellectual awakening .
- Such a disruption is provoked in two ways .
- I have had much practice in transcription .
What is the meaning of 方面 in English and how to say 方面 in English? 方面 English meaning, 方面的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.