- He left a lot of loose ends hanging over .
- It will bring trouble on yourself if you do so .
- Richard said he was ready for anything .
- You cannot take care of even such a trivial matter !
- She decided to go ahead on her own .
- I will do that to which i am assigned .
- All you do now is let off some firecrackers .
- The lads work with furious energy .
- He had acted automatically, efficiently .
What is the meaning of 干 in English and how to say 干 in English? 干 English meaning, 干的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.