- I know better than to do such a thing .
- I am tired of hunting the same old coon .
- The water in the kettle had all boiled away .
- To do good work requires time and pains .
- He's up to his old tricks, i'll bet .
- Why don't you chuck the work, madeline ?
- It is time i got down to some serious work .
- Mr. gilgan blinked his eyes solemnly .
- I wonder what he made that lurch for .
- Let him say what he likes ; i 'll just get on with my work .
What is the meaning of 干 in English and how to say 干 in English? 干 English meaning, 干的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.