- They were the deeds of a hardened criminal .
- Why not let giles fetch her by himself ?
- Just a few words will incite him into action .
- They have made a good job of the printing .
- He worked for an inventor for a while .
- Have you time to help us with the job ?
- He's willing to work and sure to get on .
- She was now occupied solely with the work .
- What possesses you to do such a thing ?
- When should he perform this crime ?
What is the meaning of 干 in English and how to say 干 in English? 干 English meaning, 干的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.