- Again victory was on the side of the arakanese .
- You can 't do such a thing by yourself .
- Why should i trouble over that dirty job ?
- I 've worked doggone hard in my life .
- And she's carrying on her trade here .
- The theft must have been an inside job .
- In his senior year he branches out .
- "what passes with you?" pilar asked .
- You 'd better dissuade him from doing that .
- I fancy she's out of a job just at present .
What is the meaning of 干 in English and how to say 干 in English? 干 English meaning, 干的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.