- She has determined to see the job through .
- You think soldiering is anybody's job ?
- He moved to leeds and set up as a printer .
- He has been doing this sort of work for years .
- Others would do for the place without doubt .
- You're getting good at this sort of thing .
- The plates are insensitive to red light .
- I shall have to toil and moil all my days .
- "why do you stick it?" asked phyl .
- He is physically unfit for this kind of work .
What is the meaning of 干 in English and how to say 干 in English? 干 English meaning, 干的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.